- On college website
- Admission Notification by way of advertisement in the regional news papers
- Display of Admission notification on the notice board of the college/school
General Admission policy and procedure:
All the courses have a similar admission policy. The candidates are selected for admission to various courses/classes through the following the procedure:
- The applications for various courses//classes are processed by the admission committee.
- The admission committee prepares the general merit list of applicants in the descending order of the marks.
- The list of the applicants and the candidates selected is displayed on the notice board and the candidates are intimated by post to appear for an interview before the interview committee on a scheduled date and time, accompanied by their parents/guardians.
- In case, the candidate selected for admission fails to join, the seat will be assigned to the next candidate in the waiting list.
- The rules of the Governing Bodies (Secondary School Education Board, PU Board, University, NCTE) are strictly adhered to while making admissions.
Eligibility for admission
Any UG or PG degree holders of the affiliating university or any other university recognized by UGC and/ a degree from foreign university which has equivalence to Indian Universities are eligible.
- Candidates with at least 50% of marks either in bachelor’s degree and / or the Masters degree or any other qualifications equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- The minimum marks to be secured in the last qualifying examination in the case of SC/ST/CAT-1/PH candidates will be of 45%.
For admission to D Ed course the candidate must have passed II PUC/ XII standard or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% of total marks. In respect of SC/ST/ Category I/PH candidates the minimum marks is 45 %.
A candidate who has completed two years of Pre-University course or equivalent from Karnataka or any other state of India is eligible for admission to B.Com/BBM/BCA Courses.
- A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination or any equivalent recognized by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka
- He Should satisfy all other condition set by the PU board Karnataka
- Foreign nationals and candidate who have passed the Std X or equivalent Examination abroad must obtain their Eligibility Certificate from the Director PUE Board before securing admission
Admission to Schools
Only children who have completed 5 years and 6 months are eligible for admission to the I standard and is subject to the conditions prescribed by the Education Department and rules of the Management. However, the management reserves the right of admission.
Admission to Montessori
Only children who have completed two and half years are eligible for admission to M1. Children who have completed 3 years and 6 months are admitted to M2.
Application for the admission to the courses can be collected from the school office on all working days during office hours from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.